Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Little Brother

We found out yesterday that mommy's having a boy! I'm still a little shocked because I thought I'd get a sister, but at least this way I won't have to share my baby doll with him. Plus, daddy will have someone to play catch with while I paint my nails (parents-it's so hard to keep them entertained). We're not sure what to name him yet. Cousin June's vote was for Steven, and for some reason the name Rambo has been mentioned, but for now I'll call him "Toot." From my experience with boys so far, it seems that's "toots" are one thing they all have in common.

I can't promise any pictures, but I'll try to get daddy to scan the ones of baby Toot.

3 comments:

  1. Actually, I believe it was Rambo Pliskin. Let's get the facts straight.

    Seriously, so excited you're having a boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blogs are tooo cute! Its such a good way to document!

    ReplyDelete