Sunday, October 4, 2009

Skills & Competencies

I've really been showing off lately so Mommy thought I should keep you posted on all my new skills. I can say several words, including mama, daddy, papa, doggie, horse (favorite animal), bath, ball, uh-oh, hello, this, juice, shoes, eyes, duck and Mississippi (no, not really, but wouldn't it me cool if I could).

I love pointing to farm animals in my books and I love seeing them on Papa's farm even more. I can point to body parts like eyes, nose (my favorite), mouth, ears and belly. I love puzzles and carrying my Minnie Mouse doll around. I also love reading my Winnie the Pooh books and pointing to Pooh, Piglet and Rabbit. I'm a natural-born dancer and have to shake my thang every time I hear a good beat.

Mommy and I are having a battle of wills lately with things like pulling stuff out of kitchen cabinets. When I don't get my way I tend to grunt at Mommy, just to let her know I'm not pleased.

I'm definitely a daddy's girl lately and I don't hardly let him study anymore. Since I hang out with mommy all day, I like for Daddy read and play with me when he gets home.

I'm not sure what to think about this new baby, but hopefully it'll be as fun as my young friend Eli, who I just love to snuggle with. (Eli stays with us on Monday and Wednesdays while his mommy goes to work. He's only three months old but he thinks I'm pretty cool).

My latest skill is telling Mommy when I need a new diaper, which seems to be very frequent these days. I also love Sesame Street (I hardly ever miss an episode) and my favorite character is Elmo, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment