Thursday, April 22, 2010

April Update





Is my brother handsome or what? Mommy's computer is too slow to upload a bunch of photos, so these Target pics will have to do. Henry is six weeks old and is turning into a Hoss! He's roughly ten pounds and eats all the time-I think he loves owck (how I say milk) more than me. He's strong too. The other day he started pushing up off his tummy. I think his tummy is upset a lot because he cries a lot until the "gassy wassy" comes out. Hopefully he'll grow out of this because I'm ready to have a playmate. I try to get him to play ball with me but he doesn't like it when I throw balls at him (neither does Mommy). I do give him a pacy though and he likes that sometimes but most of the time he spits it out.
I'm learning new words everyday and can almost spell my name, but the letter R is a toughy for me. I love my letter blocks and playing in the dirt outside, except for when I get dirt on my clothes or on my hands-that's when I wipe the dirt off with Henry's blanket. I'm kind of a neatnik but I don't really like putting my toys away, but I do love helping Mommy unload the dishwasher. She thinks I'm a big help and can't believe how fast I'm growing. I'll be two years old next month, which means I won't be a baby anymore, except to Mommy, who says I'll always be her baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment