Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't let it ruin your weekend...

We almost made it, in fact, it took 11 months and four weeks before the inevitable hit. My first EAR INFECTION! Mommy knew something was up when I woke up Thursday night in a tizzy and nothing, not even her sweet self could make me feel better. Ever since daddy had strep, he was worried that I would eventually succumb, but little did they know that it was the fluid behind my ears that made me howl at 3 a.m.

Thanks to Dr. Stanford and his pointy flashlight (which I hate having stuck in my ear!!!), mommy got the news that about my dreadful ear bug and hightailed it to Walgreens for not only wonderful Amoxicillin, but some Allegra and Singular to keep my allergies at bay (she almost broke the bank too, but hey, I'm worth it).

Anyway, I'm doing better now and it's a good thing, because this is my PARTY weekend! Ain't nothing gonna keep this baby down when I've got a birthday cake with my name on it (literally) and cousins and friends to steal toys from (hey, it's my party). Keep posted for more party tidbits to come along with updates on my rockin' new toys (oh, yeah, I almost forgot, it's mommy's birthday and the rents anniversary too).

No comments:

Post a Comment